PAN Centres are located across the country to accept offline PAN applications. One can find PAN Application Forms (49A/49AA) at these Centres and fill the same for submission along with valid documents to get a PAN Card. While PAN Centres are authorised only to accept PAN Applications, TIN Facilitation cum PAN Centres carry out a number of other processes including TDS/TCS filing and uploading them to the TIN Central Database.
How to Find PAN Centres near You?
PAN Centres are authorised to accept new PAN requests and applications for change in existing PAN. You can locate PAN Centres near you by visiting the Official NSDL Website.
Step 1- Visit the ‘TIN FACILITATION CENTERS’ Page on NSDL Website- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html
Step 2- Click on Search PAN Centre.
Step 3- Select your state and city from the menu.
The page will list all PAN Centres located in your city along with the TIN FC Code of that centre, name of the contact person, complete address, telephone and fax number and email ID.
Step 1- Go to the ‘Facilitation Centre’ page on NSDL Website.
Step 2- Click on ‘Search TIN FC’.
The page will then list the TIN Facilitation Centres along with their TIN FC Code, Facilitator, Contact Person, Address and Contact Details.
On the Facilitation Centres page, you can also find the PAN Centres that have biometric facility and can help authenticate the PAN-Aadhaar Linking. Some PAN Centres are also designated for accepting online PAN documents.
- Receiving TDS and TCS returns from non-corporate and non-government deductors/collectors and uploading the same into the TIN Central System
- Receiving e-TDS/TCS from them and uploading the same into the TIN Central System
- Receiving new applications for TAN (Form 49B) and TAN Change/Correction Request Forms from applicants
- Receiving new applications for PAN (Form 49A and 49AA) and PAN Change/Correction Request Forms from applicants
- Receiving Annual Information Reports (AIR) from the filers and uploading them into the system
- Receiving Form 24G statements from Account Offices (AO) and uploading them to the TIN central system.