Tracking the PAN Card is quite a short and simple process. Once you apply for a PAN card or update/correct misinformation in your PAN, you get an acknowledgement number which can be used to track the status of your application. You can check your PAN card status either at the UTI Portal or at the NSDL Portal.
Following steps need to be taken to track the status of PAN Card, duplicate PAN Card or even the application for correction at the UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited web portal:
Image Source: trackpan.utiitsl.com
- Click on the tracking page for PAN card on UTI site http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward.
- Enter the Application Coupon Number or your Existing PAN.
- Enter the Captcha Code and submit.
After clicking the submit button, you will get to know the PAN status through UTI.
First open the Track PAN Status page on the NSDL website by clicking
- Choose the option as per your requirement such as new, duplicate or request for changes.
- Fill the 15 digit acknowledgement number in the given field.
- Also fill your DOB and name in the required format.
- Now click the submit button and the status of PAN will be displayed.