It is easy to link your Andhra Bank account with Aadhaar. Andhra Bank has provided multiple channels through which account holders can link their accounts with Aadhaar. They can do it online, through SMS, through ATM or by visiting the bank. The last date for linking bank accounts with Aadhaar has now been extended indefinitely by the Supreme Court. Read further to find out the process of linking Aadhaar card with Andhra Bank Account:
All customers who have already registered themselves for using Retail Internet Banking facility can use this method. In case you want to avail this facility, you will have to first generate your internet banking login password using your user ID or your customer ID. In case you already are a registered user, here’s how you can link your bank account with Aadhaar:
- Login to your account using your customer ID and your internet banking login password.
- Click on the link “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking” present on the member homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar in the field provided and confirm it again.
- Select the savings account that you want to link with Aadhaar from the drop down list containing all your Andhra Bank savings accounts.
- Now submit the request.
- Your bank account will be linked with Aadhaar within two working days.
- You can also check the status of your Aadhaar linking by clicking the “Inquiry” option.
For all those who are not well-versed with technology can visit the bank’s branch to get their bank accounts linked with Aadhaar. They have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the branch and fill the Aadhaar Seeding form.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and your name as per your Aadhaar card with due diligence.
- Submit the form along with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card and your passbook.
- You may have to present your original Aadhaar for verification, so it is best advised to keep your Aadhaar handy.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account within two working days.
- Once linked, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Andhra Bank account holders can also link their bank accounts with Aadhaar by sending an SMS. However, this facility is available only for those customers who have already registered for mobile alerts.
The syntax of the SMS is:
AADHAAR15 digit account number12 digit Aadhaar number
The SMS has to be sent to 56161. The customer will receive the confirmation message of successful linking of Aadhaar on the registered mobile number.
Aadhaar can also be seeded with the bank account through ATMs. Here’s how it can be done easily:
- Swipe your ATM/debit card in the Andhra Bank ATM.
- Click on the “Services” option.
- Now select the Aadhaar registration option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice and confirm your request.
- When the process is completed successfully, you will get a receipt acknowledging the successful processing of your request.
- Once linked, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Link to Aadhar Card
ICICI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Punjab National Bank Link to Aadhar Card
HDFC Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Central Bank Of India Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Maharashtra Link to Aadhaar Card
Vijaya Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Baroda Link to Aadhaar Card
Citibank Link to Aadhaar Card
Central Bank of India Link Aadhaar card
Corporation Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Canara Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Union Bank of India Link Aadhaar Card
Allahabad Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
IDBI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Overseas Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
UCO Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Syndicate Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Dena Bank Link to Aadhar Card
United Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Axis Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Oriental Bank link to Aadhar card