As Aadhaar has been made mandatory to link with all bank accounts, account holders are looking for easier ways to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar. To facilitate the linking process, Allahabad Bank has provided both online as well as offline process for its customers for Aadhaar seeding. Here’s how Allahabad Bank accounts holders can link their Aadhaar.
Users operating their account through net banking can easily seed their Aadhaar with their bank account. In case a user has not activated his internet banking, he will have to first activate this service and only then will he be able to link Aadhaar with his Allahabad Bank account online. You have to follow the given steps below to find out how to link your Aadhaar card with your Allahabad Bank Account:
- Visit at https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/startnew.jsp.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Account Services” option.
- Now select the “Aadhaar Linking Request” option.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar in the box provided below.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once linked, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- A confirmation mail is also sent to registered e-mail address.
- The bank will verify Aadhaar card linking and may take a couple of working days.
Account holders can also link their Allahabad Bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the bank’s branch. You can follow these steps:
- Visit your home branch where your account is being operated.
- Fill the “Consent Form for Aadhaar Seeding”. This form can also be downloaded online at https://www.allahabadbank.in/pdf/Consent_FormAadhaar_SeedingEnglish.pdf.
- Submit this form along with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive the receipt of confirmation of submission of your form for Aadhaar seeding.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account within two working days.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number after successful linking of your Aadhaar.
As of now the account holders do not have the facility to link their Aadhaar with bank account through ATMs. However, the bank is in process to provide users this facility as well in the near future.
Even though most banks provide the facility to link Aadhaar with bank accounts using SMS or via mobile app, but Allahabad Bank does not provide such feature currently.